Facials are skin treatments designed to rejuvenate the skin and cover the extra ground that your skin care routine at home can’t fix. It can target severe acne, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and other factors that affect the overall health and look of your skin. While your skin care routine helps maintain your skin, facials are a great way to give your skin that extra boost especially if you have pesky problem areas. Professionals at Ageless Aesthetics can help you understand your skin better. Get pampered by a trained professional with years of experience at Las Vegas medical spa Ageless Aesthetics.
What to Consider Before Getting A Facial:
• Do you have any allergies? Are there ingredients that you may be allergic to that can be found in facial treatments?
• Are you pregnant? If so, please inform the aesthetician to prevent using ingredients that may not be suitable for you.
• Do you plan on going out in the sun? Avoiding sun exposure is a crucial step after getting a facial as it can cause permanent damage to your sensitive skin.
• Do you have bruises or burns on your face? It is important to allow wounds to heal prior to getting a facial.
• How are you planning to cleanse your face after treatments? Aestheticians recommend not to use soap on your face for at least a day after your facial.
• Are you taking any medications? Please inform your aesthetician of any medication you may be taking or applying on your skin. Consult a doctor prior to applying anything on your face.
• What are your skin concerns and what is your skin type? Describe your skin as best as you possibly can to your aesthetician and allow them to get to know your concerns. They can suggest exactly what your skin may need.
Facials Detoxify and Rejuvenate Your Skin
Everyday, your skin is exposed to dirt, oil, makeup, pollution, and UV rays. All of these factors affect your skin’s cleanliness, elasticity, texture, and tone. Detoxifying your skin is necessary to because cleansing and washing your face is not enough. Licensed professionals use special ingredients that rejuvenate your skin. A Hydrafacial, for example, gently exfoliates the topmost layer and then nourishes the skin with intense moisturizes. The results include glowing, quenched skin.
Eliminates Imperfections and Evens Skin Tone
Some facials are specifically to correct sun damage and other imperfections such as blackheads, whiteheads, scars, hyperpigmentation and acne marks. A Photofacial uses light-based technology to resurface the skin and increase collagen production to reduce age spots and even your skin tone. While it is not what many people may consider a “traditional” facial, the results and end goal are similar with the aim to visibly improve the skin.
It Prevents Aging
Because your skin is massaged during a facial, it increases the blood flow and helps stimulate collagen development. Collagen is key to prevent aging, and including facials into your routine is a great way to implement great skin care.
Cleanses Your Skin
Facials include a procedure called extraction. A licensed professional uses a tool to extract whiteheads, blackheads, and clogged pores without hurting your skin. Extraction opens up your pores that get clogged on a daily basis and cleanses it. This process also improves the texture of your skin, overall, making it smoother and look less dull. Professionals may also use steam to open up your pores and remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface.
Promotes Blood Circulation
While receiving a facial, one also receives a facial massage to promote your blood circulation. Facial massages help your cells receive proper nutrients and oxygen. It helps awaken your skin and makes it more susceptible to receiving treatments. Facial massages also help the skin repair itself from damage, promote drainage, and reduce overall puffiness. Just like the muscles in your body, do not neglect your facial muscles.
Tightens Your Skin
Looking to look more youthful? At Ageless Aesthetics Las Vegas, our facial treatments help you reduce signs of aging. We use treatments that stimulate collagen production and hydrate your skin immensely. Proper hydration is essential to achieving glowing, youth-like skin. Our goal is to help eliminate dark spots and circles and help you rehydrate your skin for a softer, more refined tone.
Studies show that facials not only uplift your mood but also reduce your anxiety levels. According to scientific journal Biomedical Research, facial treatments and massages reduce stress and may relieve psychological distress. Facials have a lot of benefits that you may be looking for. Whether your skin type is oily, acne-prone, mature, sun-damaged, or dry, there is a facial treatment that will work for you. It’s crucial for you to start early if you want to have beautiful and healthy skin throughout your lifetime. Learn the best skin care tips and treatments from your local Las Vegas aesthetician.