Aging is normal, it’s part of life and we can’t run from it. Fortunately, today there are a number of different treatments that are effective in battling the signs of aging including fillers.
Although there is a wide variety of products to choose from, it can be challenging to find a facial treatment that is best for your skin. Our aestheticians at Ageless Aesthetics are skilled and experienced in providing the best solutions for your cosmetic goals.
Some Facts About Fillers
These synthetic injectable gels replicate sugar molecules that naturally occur in the body. When the fillers are injected into specific areas of your face, they provide hydration & volume. If you are planning on getting a filler here are some important facts:
1. Facial Areas That Can Be Treated With Fillers
Dermal fillers are generally injected to:
- Enhance the shape of the lips as well as smooth out fine lines.
- Increase volume and reshape various areas of the face.
- Reduce nasolabial folds in the cheek areas
- Add volume and plump up lips
- Minimize crow’s feet, tear troughs and fine lines around the eyes
- Provide more definition to the jawline and chin
Every person’s face is unique and has a different shape. This also means a cookie-cutter approach doesn’t work when it comes to dermal filler treatments. A customized treatment plan needs to be created for each patient.
2. The Importance Of Consulting A Professional
Just as it is vital to consult a specialist for any health treatment for facials, it’s equally important to consult a doctor that specializes in injectables. This will help ensure you get the best results. A doctor who has undergone training in injectableswill always adopt a comprehensive approach. They would be able to give you the kind of natural results you expect, which give your face a very refreshed and rejuvenated look.
Visit your local Las Vegas medical spa for more information.
3. Some Points You Need To Discuss During Your Consultation
There are various methods to undergo training in treatments like administering dermal fillers. This is why, it is always important that you consult a qualified doctor. Request for a consultation before you decide whether you want to get injected. There are certaincommonquestionsyou should be asking during your consultation; some of these include:
- Which brand of dermal fillers do you use?
- Why do you use a certain brand over another?
- Has this particular dermal filler brand undergone extensive testing and research?
- Which areas of my face would you be injecting into?
- How many units of the filler would you be injecting into each area on my face?
- How long will the dermal filler last?
- What happens if I’m not happy with the final result?
- What training and experience doyou have in dermal fillers?
- From where have you received this training?
- What kind of after-care will you provide?
- Will there be any follow-up appointment?
- What will the cost of the treatment be?
It’s important to get clarity about the procedure and ask as many questions as you like. Don’t shy from asking questions and getting your doubts cleared. Dermal filler treatments are quite effective in combating aging. However, it is important to understand that it is a prescription product and not something you can take lightly.
4. Some Important Facts To Keep In View
- The Pain Aspect –All dermal fillers are administered via injection, and you may experience a certain amount of discomfort during the treatment. Every person has different pain tolerance levels. This makes it difficult to gauge exactly how much the injections will hurt. Before the treatment, the nurse or doctor will also ask whether you need some special numbing cream to be applied to the area in order to lessen the pain. In fact, the dermal filler itself contains a local anesthetic which helps numb the areas being treated.
- The Cost Factor-There can be a wide variation in the cost of dermal filler treatments. This will depend on the doctor and the center you are visiting. It is important to get this aspect cleared during your initial consultation. Since most doctors recommend that the dermal filler treatment should be carried out in conjunction with anti-wrinkle injections, make it a point to get cost estimates for both these treatments.
- The Risks– This is the other aspect to keep in view when you are getting dermal fillers. Every treatment, regardless of how safe it is, will have certain side-effects or risks. You need to be aware ofthese before you decide to go ahead with it. This is one more important question you should be asking your doctor before proceeding with the treatment.
5. Timing The Treatments Right
Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers can take different amounts of time for the results to show. This is something you need to keep in mind before you make your appointment. You would be able to see results from the dermal fillers immediately (the level of swelling will be dependent on the facial area that has been injected). These results can last between nine and 24 months, based on the type of filler used and the area that has been injected.
Anti-wrinkle injection treatments, on the other hand, might show some initial effects within a couple of days. It can take between seven and 14 days to take complete effect, and these typically last for three to four months.
If you are considering getting dermal fillers, contact a medical spa in Las Vegas for more information. Ageless Aesthetics is highly-rated medical spa with over 20 years of experience. It is the best medical spa in Las Vegas with skilled aesthetic medical professionals. They offer the latest procedures and anti-aging medicine and aesthetics that are currently on the market.
Consultations are complimentary with no obligations. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact 702-AGELESS or 702-243-5377.